Top 10 Highest Paying Eassy Jobs.
Updated: Aug 20
The daily nine-to-five grind can be brutaland soul-crushing. Every day, millions of people force themselvesout of bed so they can go to work and do a job they can’t stand. It’s a shame, but what can you do? You know, people say that there’s no suchthing as easy money, but we say that those people just haven’t looked hard enough. Whether you like shopping, ice cream, books,fine cuisine, or fast cars, there are plenty of ways to make plenty of money while livinglife on easy street. Here are ten surprisingly easy high-payingjobs.
10. Mystery ShopperIf you’re interested in both shopping and espionage, then perhaps becoming a MysteryShopper is your true calling. While this is only really a part-time position– the average Mystery Shopper remains on a company’s payroll for around three years– this job can be an excellent way to make some money on the side. You might’ve heard the term “Mystery Shopper”thrown around before, but what exactly does the job entail, and how much money can youmake from it? Put simply, being a mystery shopper is fifty-percentbeing paid to shop, and fifty-percent being a corporate spy. Mystery shoppers are sent into retail environmentsposing as ordinary customers, but as they shop, they’re required to gather data onthe quality of the store environment, the customer service, and the products themselves. After the experience is over, the MysteryShopper is required to write and submit a detailed report to their superiors. The job, on average, pays around $13 an hour. But, considering that the work is essentiallykeeping a keen eye while otherwise keeping up a regular shopping experience, it’s prettyeasy money.
9. Esports PlayerAre you young and ambitious? Do you have quick reflexes and a competitivemindset? One more question: Do you like Blog games? If you said “yes” to all of these questions,then perhaps you should look into a career in Esports. That’s right – if you’re a deft enoughhand at a number of the world’s most popular Esports titles (At the time of this Blog,these include League of Legends, Fortnite, OverRead, Dota 2, and Counter-Strike) thenyou can make a living playing Blog games professionally. If you’re lucky enough to get into the pro-gamingworld (typically by winning local or “grassroots” competitions) it’s likely you’ll be signedon to an Esports team. Your team will then compete against othersfor cash prizes and professional acclaim in competitive events. Low-end professional esports players can makeup to $36,000 a year, however, if you really excel at this vocation, you can make hundredsof thousands of dollars from tournament prizes and sponsorship deals. If you hope to pursue a career in playingprofessional esports, you may want to get started early, because Esports players tendto skew young. However, being a player isn’t the only wayto take part in professional Esports. Like most competitive sports, Esports alsohas plenty of positions for gaming experts and professional broadcasting commentators. Like a lot of emerging industries, there areplenty of fun roles up for grabs – and if gaming comes naturally to you, it can be arelatively easy job that’ll make you an awful lot of money.
8. Ice Cream TasterThis is one of those jobs that feels almost too whimsical to be real. It’s the kind of thing that every child– and frozen-treat-loving adult – dreams about. And yet, being an Ice Cream Taster is a veryreal position. And, if you reach a state of seniority, itcan pay fabulously. Also called flavorologists and tastemasters,professional Ice Cream Tasters are the masters of quality control for some of the largestice cream companies in the world. However, their role is actually far more variedthan that – They also work extensively in product development, devising and testingnew ice cream flavors. Let it be known: Becoming an Ice Cream Tastermay be a dream job, but actually getting the job will be surprisingly hard. To give yourself the best chances, we suggestgetting qualifications in food science, chemistry, and product development. Career Trend also recommends getting experiencein a more small-scale ice cream store to familiarise yourself with the industry. You’ll also need a keen eye (or tongue)for texture and consistency. However, once you’re in the flow, you canbe earning upwards of $40,000 a year for eating ice cream all day. You may need the extra money to invest ina treadmill.
7. LibrarianIf you consider yourself a bibliophile, and you’re a fan of good, old-fashioned peaceand quiet, then it goes without saying that a public library might be the perfect workenvironment for you. While being a librarian might not seem likethe most glamorous job in the world, according to job site Indeed, the average basic salaryof an American librarian is $42,225. This is over ten thousand dollars greaterthan the median personal income of the average American, according to the Bureau of LabourStatistics. That’s not to be sniffed at. And, if you have a calm and quiet temperament,and you enjoy the simple pleasures of organisation, then being a librarian isn’t exactly a demandingjob. Your main duties involve cataloguing books,enforcing library rules, operating IT systems, and answering enquiries from library customers. For lovers of solitude and literature, beinga librarian might just be the perfect career.
6. Medical TranscriptionistsThat’s quite enough about reading, how about we discuss writing now? You may think being involved in the medicalor pharmaceutical industry involves soul-crushing hours, extreme stress, and getting a PhD ordoctorate in your chosen field. But that isn’t the case if you become amedical transcriptionist, a comparatively easy and low-stress job with a median salaryof $47,840 and an even more impressive top-end salary of $61,672 and beyond. So, what exactly are the duties of your averagemedical transcriptionist? As the name suggests, you take dictated voicememos from medical professionals and transcribe these audio recordings into written memosfor further use. In order to do the job properly, you needto be an impeccable listener, have a working knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical terms,have an excellent command of English grammar, and be a fast and efficient typist. That being said, this position has one ofthe lowest barriers to entry of most jobs in the medical field, and brings home a generoussalary to boot.
5. Insurance AppraiserDo you like cars? Would your friends describe you as a realgearhead – with a strong working knowledge of the inner workings of your average car? Good, because that’s actually all you needto be an auto-damage insurance appraiser. While being the arbiter of whether an averagejoe gets a pay-out after an unfortunate fender-bender probably won’t win you any friends, it cannet you a yearly salary of around $60,000. Despite the fancy name, the demands of thisjob are actually relatively simple: Assess an insurance claim, and then perform a visualobservation to appraise the validity of that claim. While it might seem like a job this cushyis hard to get into, you technically don’t need any formal qualifications beyond a highschool diploma – though having experience in the world of auto-repair definitely doesn’thurt. According to job website Owlguru, in spiteof the job’s pretty dull reputation, insurance appraisers report 65% job satisfaction. If you’re fine with writing reports andoccasionally ruining the day of someone whose car just got totalled, then this may be thejob for you.
4. Purchasing AgentPurchasing agents are little-known roles in almost any company that makes its profit sellinggoods, but the role is entry-level, well-paying, and in rising demand – with the Bureau ofLabor Statistics estimating the demand for purchasing agents will rise by two percentthrough to 2024. So, what exactly is a purchasing agent, andwhat do they do? In short, purchasing agents are the foot soldiersof purchasing managers – they buy services and goods on behalf of their employer, typicallya larger commercial entity. Say, for example, the purchasing agent worksfor a large supermarket chain. It’s down to the purchasing agents and thepurchasing manager to determine which brands that supermarket should stock and sell basedon current marketing trends. The purchasing agent will then buy the selectedproducts, and arrange to have them brought into stores. In order to be a purchasing agent, all youneed is a two-year associate’s degree in business and preferably some experience inthe world of salesmanship. The national median salary for purchasingagents is also over $60,000 per year, which is a generous income for essentially dictatingother people’s purchases for a living.
3. Food StylistWould you call yourself a foodie? Do you have an artistic flair? When you prepare yourself a delicious meal,do you find yourself unable to resist arranging it for a perfect Instagram photoshoot? Then maybe it’s time to pursue a new careeras a Food Stylist. Yes, you heard me right, a food stylist. Not sure if you want to be an artist or achef? Food stylists are essentially the best ofboth worlds: Food stylists cook and prepare food for film and photo shoots. They’re responsible for making the mostaesthetically pleasing food imaginable. Food stylists get the joy of cooking and makingart without the high-pressure environment of a more conventional restaurant chef, foran impressive median salary of $63,900 per annum. As well as being paid a generous salary formaking food look good on camera, this career path can also provide extremely interestingfringe benefits. One example is Janice Poon, a woman hiredas the in-house food stylist on NBC’s three-season TV show Hannibal – where she cooked andarranged the cannibalistic dishes of Hannibal Lecter himself. That’s a bragging right few careers canafford you.
2. Ferrari Driving InstructorMuch like being an ice cream taste tester feels like every child’s dream, making aliving as a Ferrari driving instructor feels like the dream career of your average teenageboy. Ferrari are one of the leading manufacturersof so-called “Super Cars” in the world, with their most expensive car – the Ferrari250 GTO – fetching over $48,000,000 at auction. This means that the company’s high-classclientele really needs to know how to treat their new vehicles, considering they costmore than what many average people would invest in a house. That’s why Ferrari driving instructors arethe best-paid instructors in the world, with some bringing in salaries as high as $120,000a year to teach filthy-rich car enthusiasts how to master their new purchase. For the money you’re making, the work isessentially being a regular advanced driving instructor, with the added value of workingfor one of the most prestigious car companies in the world. The downside for potential applicants is thatthe bar is high to actually get a position doing driving lessons for Ferrari. They typically farm their instructors fromthe finest professional racers in the world, so unless you’re already a whiz in thatarea, maybe don’t hold your breath for this one.
1. YouTube PersonalityIt used to be a common truism that if ever you wanted to be a world-renowned performer,you needed to live in Los Angeles, New York, or London, and have a mix of film industryconnections and years of art school under your belt. However, in the age of the internet, thatreally isn’t the case. On the platform where you’re Reading thisBlog right now, daily vloggers are making thousands to hundreds of thousands to evenmillions of dollars just for letting their huge YouTube fanbases into their life. While this final entry comes with the caveatthat success is never a safe bet on YouTube, if you do happen to make compelling Blogsthat really catch on with the YouTube audience, you can become fabulously wealthy – especiallywhen factoring in sponsorship deals, merchandise, and touring. In 2018, well-established vlogger Logan Paulmade over forty-five million dollars. YouTube Let’s Player Sean McLaughlin – morecommonly known by his handle Jacksepticeye – made sixteen million dollars that sameyear. While only a fraction of YouTubers rise tothis stratospheric level of success, thousands of YouTubers make a decent living from theplatform, and the website has proven itself one of the best places in the modern worldto play for pay. And hey, maybe you can even make a livingdoing insane challenges for your favorite informative youtube Blog.
Thanks for Reading you help us sustain our career, and for that we’re extremelygrateful. Until next time, keep hustling!
Always Do Your Best,
Destine To Do